Couses of Bad Breath
ORAL CONDITIONS CAUSING BAD BREATH-
- Retention of food around teeth
- Gingival and periodontal disease
- Deep carious lesion and necrotic pulp.
- mouth breathing
- Poor maintenance of dental appliances.
- oral lesions
ODORS FROM SYSTEMIC DISORDERS
- Odors from nasopharynx
- pathological conditions of lungs and bronchi
- Diseases of GI tract
- Metabolic diseases
- blood disorders
- salivary gland disorders
- First you need oral prophylaxis, its a simple procedure by which we use to remove all the plaque, calculus and stains.
- we have to treat infections (if present)
- we have to eliminate any food retention area ( if present)
- you need to clean your tongue daily.
- you must have to use floss, to remove food debrish.
- use chlorehexidine mouth rinse twice daily for one month.( How to use?- Dilute it in 1:1 ratio, gargle and spit do not wash your mouth with water immediately leave it for 15-20 min then rinse it with water)